Para que as raízes e as asas cheguem juntas.

quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2011

Piece of cake


I want a love that's right but right is only half of what's wrong.
I want a short haired girl who sometimes wears it twice as long.
Now I'm stepping out this old brown shoe, baby, I'm in love with you.
I'm so glad you came here, it won't be the same now, I'm telling you.
You know you pick me up from where some try to drag me down
And when I see your smile replace every thoughtless frown.
Got me escaping from this zoo, baby, I'm in love with you.
I'm so glad you came here, it won't be the same now when I'm telling you.
If I grow up I'll be a singer wearing rings on every finger.
Not worrying what they or you say I'll live and love and maybe someday
Who knows, baby, you may comfort me.

I may appear to be imperfect, my love is something you can't reject.
I'm changing faster than the weather if you and me should get together
Who knows, baby, you may comfort me.
I want that love of yours, and miss that love is something I hate.
I'll make an early start, I'm making sure that I'm not late.
For you sweet top lip I'm in the queue, baby, I'm in love with you.
I'm so glad you came here, it won't be the same now I'm telling you.
I'm so glad you came here, it won't be the same now when I'm with you.
George Harrison - Old Brown Shoe

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário